PARISH CLERK AND RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER
Salary within scale LC1, Points 7-17 £20,092-£24,491 pro rata, 10 hours per week. Salary point negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
The Council is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced person, preferably with a good working knowledge of local government administration to provide wide ranging professional support to facilitate the Council’s statutory responsibilities and other functions
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that statutory and other provisions governing or affecting the Council are observed
- Responsibility for all financial records of the Council and the careful administration of its finances
- Production of agendas and minutes for all Parish Council meetings and attendance at such meetings
- Managing Groundsman and cemetery administration
- Management of the allotments
- Communicating with members of the public and partnership organisations
The successful applicant will be expected to work from home. Meetings will be held in The Parish Hall, Station Town but are currently being held via ZOOM. The person appointed will take up duties on 1st April 2021.
An application pack can be obtained by email request to: email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 12 March 2021
If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact: Joanne Collins, Clerk to the Council on 01429 821805