The HHPC Citizen Award honours people who may not get the recognition they deserve for their efforts to help or improve the community.
People can be nominated for a wide range of services to their communities. It could be someone who has made Hutton Henry or Station Town a better place, or who has improved the life of the residents through their selfless efforts, or a tireless charity worker who always puts others first.
Possible examples include:
- Community involvement – how have they affected their community?
- Going the ‘extra mile’
- Long service
- Actions that have affected/involve others to improve quality of life?
- An outstanding achievement – act of bravery/heroics
- ‘Feel good’ factor – making the community feel good about being associated with Hutton Henry and Station Town
- Contribution to commercial life/enterprise/employment in the villages
Nominations can be made by emailing the Clerk to the Council at email@example.com.
Nominations will be considered on a monthly basis during Council Meetings.