Salary Point: SCP 3 £9.36 per hour @ 20 hours per week
Hutton Henry Parish Council wish to appoint an experienced Groundsperson who will be required to carry out a range of manual and technical related operations including maintenance works to cemetery and undertake tasks including grass cutting, strimming, weeding and planting.
The following list is typical of the range of duties and responsibilities, which the postholder is expected to perform.
- General maintenance to cemetery including grass cutting; weed control; strimming; edging; and other horticultural gardening operations.
- Winter maintenance operations including snow clearing and gritting in the cemetery.
- Litter collecting and emptying of litter bins.
- Maintaining burial records.
- Working without supervision and using your own initiative.
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries from the general public.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Your CV can be emailed or posted to 3 Crossways Court, Thornley, Durham DH6 3GZ
To discuss this post further, please contact Joanne Collins, Clerk to the Council
Tel: 01429 821805 Email: email@example.com